Everyone knows IKEA sells stylish and innovative home furnishings at very affordable prices. Shopping for their products however can be an incredibly stressful experience! The easy flatpax delivery area covers most of the Costa Blanca, with delivery outside of our standard area also possible, subject to confirmation. So why not let us provide your IKEA Spain Shopping Delivery Service for you, and remove that stress completely.
No more trying to track down IKEA information for opening times and item availability etc. No more hassle driving hours to get there and back. No more crowds, checkout queues and hauling heavy boxes around (have you seen the size of those Pax wardrobes?!!) No more struggling to fit it all in your car. No more finding that when you get to IKEA the items you really wanted are now out of stock. And no more having to go back and do it all over again when something is missing or damaged!
Then when you’ve finally got your IKEA flatpack furniture home, you decide you want to change something… Or you want to send something back… You are faced with yet another trip back to IKEA with all the costs and stresses repeated all over again!
Don’t worry – help is at hand. Simply Check out the IKEA Spain website, choose the items you want, and then let easy flatpax take your order, shop at IKEA for you, and deliver to your home, right into the room you want it in. We’ll even build it all for you if you want, with our highly professional flatpack furniture assembly service. For us, it really is that ‘EASY‘! We have all the right equipment, vans, and all the tools and muscle required…
…oh, and don’t forget the brains as well!
easy flatpax offer an IKEA shopping and delivery service direct from the IKEA Valencia and IKEA Murcia stores to your home, rental property or office, quickly and easily. easy flatpax have a dedicated and highly professional team providing a cost effective and stress-free shopping, delivery and assembly service for all your IKEA flat pack furniture needs.
We have over 14 combined years of experience of shopping at IKEA Valencia and IKEA Murcia, delivering and assembling their flat pack products throughout the Costa Blanca – our IKEA shopping and delivery service has been around for a long time and we’re proud of being good at it!
We shop at IKEA Valencia and IKEA Murcia regularly, and deliver throughout the Valencia region, visiting towns such as Gandia, Oliva, El Vergel, Ondara, Denia, Javea, Moraira, Benissa, Calpe, Altea, Alfaz, La Nucia, Benidorm, La Vila Joiosa, El Campello and of course in Alicante city. Further south we also deliver regularly to Torrevieja, Villamartin, Pilar de la Horadada, the Mar Menor area and the entire Murcia region. Our prices for shopping, delivery and assembly can be found on our Prices page. Outside of our standard area, prices are subject to confirmation – so please call us on Mobile (+34) 674 697 717 or Land line (+34) 96 575 7056
The easy flatpax promise…
1. We will return unwanted items and exchange damaged items for no charge whatsoever.
2. We will sort out any missing parts. We keep a range on the van, but if we haven’t got it, we’ll get it!
3. We will exchange goods we have purchased for you if you change your mind. No extra charges!
4. We will keep out-of-stock items on a back-order list for you and will continue to check for stock at IKEA. We’ll then deliver them when available, liaising with you at every stage.
5. If something is out of stock on the day we shop, we’ll call you from IKEA to offer alternative items.
6. You can call us on the day we are shopping for you to add more items.
All the above is included in our standard pricing so call/email now for more details or to place your order.
- “…I spent an hour trying to find someone to help but couldn’t find what I wanted…”
- “…I had to push and shove my way round the store. The crowds were horrendous”
- “I couldn’t lift the boxes…no-one to help”
- “…it took me an hour to get through the tills!”
- “…After a whole day, tolls, fuel and hot-dogs, my dining table was out of stock!”
Shopping at IKEA can be a real strain. Especially if they are really crowded. Let easy flatpax do this for you while you sit back and relax.
- “…I carried everything, now I have a bad back…”
- “…The final straw – I got the last box in, closed the boot and broke the windscreen”
- “I ended up renting a van which cost 150€, and I had to go back for my car. All in all, an expensive sofa.”
- “…When I added it all up, easy flatpax were cheaper by far”
- “…It took me 3 hours carrying it all up 3 stories…never again.”
It’s so much easier to look on line and then let easy flatpax take the strain
- “…my Pax wardrobe door was damaged so I had to take it back…”
- “…it would have been cheaper to get the professionals in”
- “…I missed an instruction and had to take the whole thing apart and rebuild it”
- “…Two of those metal screw things were missing. Yet another trip…”
- “…I’m no good at DIY. Why on earth did I think I could do this”
We will return damaged items for you for free, but we carry a huge range of spares on the van. Let easy flatpax do the assembly for you, then there’s no worries whatsoever!
Everything else we do
- We design and build IKEA kitchens and bathrooms. We hang mirrors and pictures
- We fit shelves and we wire in IKEA lights
- We assemble furniture from other stores, not just IKEA products
- We furnish whole apartments. Call us with your budget and we’ll quote
- We buy anything the store sells, including non-perishable foodstuffs etc
We furnish whole apartments, liaising with key holders for absentee Owners/Landlords, if needed. You don’t even need to be there! Let easy flatpax liaise between you and IKEA, and really do it all.
Know what you want?